Dear Matt and Kelly,
When I look through your day, I think unbridled joy. Everyone who was at your wedding can clearly see the joy you bring to each other’s lives but beyond that is the joy you bring to friends and family and the joy that your faith brings you. Your marriage will no doubt continue to add joy to all those that it touches. Thank you for sharing your day with me, and adding a little extra joy to my life, too!
Some of my favorite memories:
- Talking to your grandparents about their marriage and their lives. They are still so crazy in love after all these years.
- Listening to your fraternity brothers sing “Hotel California” and rally around you.
- Finding out that Pastor Dave knew our pastor in Colorado!
- Throwing away the timeline and taking portraits at the sunset over Farmington
- Waving at you both in that amazing car as we drove to the reception
- Making bridal party portraits in the Jefferson room
- That look on Kelly’s face when she saw your post barber shop picture!!
I loved learning all about how you met and I will never see the Rotunda without thinking about “The River”! I will also always think of Brixx as our place!
Matt, you were one of the most involved grooms that I have known and it was truly fun to get to work with you on planning your day. Kelly, your laugh is positively infectious and I don’t know how anyone could possibly have a bad day with you in their lives.
I am so looking forward to seeing what adventures you choose in life! May they bring you all the joy in the world!
A very special thank you to Beth Kagarise & Amy Wells for all their hard work, camaraderie, laughter and, of course, gorgeous images.
Day of Planner:
Mr. Reggie Hiner
Hair and Makeup:
Gowns & Suits:
Rev. Dr. David Delaney