Enter a Heading
This is a paragraph. Click edit and enter your own text. You can make changes like making the text bold, underline or italic. This is a great place for you to tell your clients more about your story and to describe the type of photographer you are. You can come back at any time to make more changes.
2023 Grow Plan
This blend of apricot, watermelon pink, and pure white will leave you breathless. A citrusy scent and abundant flowering habit
Breadseed Poppy Pink Peony
Ultra-feminine, massive flower heads look like upturned petticoats.
Ranunculus Butterfly Ariadne
Marianne Anemone Panda
Anemone Mistral Plus Chiaro
Anemone Carmel Pastel Mix
LEGEND LIGHT PINK
The unique cool lavender-pink color is excellent for spring bouquets. Florets are densely packed on the flower spike, giving the blooms a lovely full appearance.
Early, open-faced flowers.
These salmon/tangerine blooms make an attractive focal point in any arrangement.
Costa - silver
Pale blush-pink for spring and fall production.
Madame Butterfly's double petals create full, fluffy blooms for a Victorian look
- Bronze with White
- Apple Blossom
- Early Sunrise Mix
Nimbus is still a top favorite and the best flake variety available. Inky grey blooms are deeply streaked and rimmed with dark eggplant coloring.
The unique brown-red flaked variety looks like it’s been dusted with cocoa powder
solid performer and all-around great variety for cutting with long, strong stems and a nice fragrance. Flowers are a beautiful soft sky blue
Blend of cherry pink, white and lavender. It’s lovingly nicknamed the “unicorn sweet pea” at Floret.
This large-flowered sweet pea has cream blooms with coral streaking
large bright cerise-pink blooms that ride atop long, strong stems. Great for cutting
- Buttercream - with a soft buttercream color and a distinctive spicy scent
- Malmaison Pink - with a beautiful warm pink color and a distinctive spicy scent
- Apricot - elegant, earthy apricot color and a distinctive spicy scent
Love in a mist
- Cramer’s Plum -brilliant ferny leaves and lacy, star-shaped flowers are framed by a delicate halo of fringed foliage. Branching stems are loaded with dozens of fluffy white blooms. The plum-colored pods are great to use either fresh or dried
- Albion Green Pod -A delicate halo of fringed foliage frames its brilliant ferny leaves and lacy, star-shaped flowers. Creamy double flowers have delicate green veining and produce bright green seedpods in abundance.
Larkspur Smokey Eyes
‘Smokey Eyes’ appears to be a delicate antique with its icy pale lavender petals delicately edged with green.
Orlaya White Finch Lace
A cutting garden staple and one of the finest annual foliage plants you can grow for a mixed bouquet
dark eggplant color and slightly ruffled petals
knockout lisianthus with a soft blush of pink dusted on the edge of ruffled white petals
an exquisite shade of ivory to soft apricot are lush with abundant layering and ruffling
3" fully double blooms in an appealing shade of pale apricot are lush with abundant layering and ruffling
3" fully double blooms in a lovely shade of pale pink are lush with abundant layering and ruffling.
These ivory-white flowers remind us of big scoops of vanilla ice cream.
Sunflower Ruby Eclipse
Chinese Forget me Nots
Blue Showers’ produces an abundance of tall, delicate sapphire-smothered stems