Grow Along with Me - Part 1
Gather what you need
Getting started in a very easy and budget friendly process!
1) Microgreens seeds
2) A clean sterile growing medium - I like promix
3) A small measuring device
4) Trays to grow in - I like these 5X5 bootstrap farmer trays.
5) Azomite - Optional
Measure and Plant
NOTE - Clean everything thoroughly!!
1) Load your trays with clean growing medium
2) Use the chart provided at Bootstrap to measure the precise amount of seeds.
3) Evenly disperse the seeds
Stack and Keep hydrated
Stack your trays, one on top of the other, with a brick on top for the number of days on the chart. Make sure to keep them sprayed until they germinate and bottom water after germination.