Kitty Cat Ghost Template
What have we all been so busy with this fall? We have been homeschooling, digging dahlias, saving our garden goodies, and prepping gardens. So here is a fast, easy way to Halloween up your front porch without buying anything new! Renewable, reusable, and easily storable!
Gather the goods -
Get creative. 1) Any topiary, a pot with a basketball, will work - anything with a rounded top. I used my standard front door topiaries.
3) Sewing pins, but you could use double-sided tape too!
4) Some h
Grow Along with Me - Part 1
Gather what you need
Getting started in a very easy and budget friendly process!
1) Microgreens seeds
2) A clean sterile growing medium - I like promix
3) A small measuring device
4) Trays to grow in - I like these 5X5 bootstrap farmer trays.
5) Azomite - Optional
Measure and Plant
NOTE - Clean everything thoroughly!!
1) Load your trays with clean growing medium
2) Use the chart provided at Bootstrap to measure the precise amount of seeds.
3) Evenly disperse the seeds
Stack and Keep hydrated
Stack your trays, one on top of the other, with a brick on top for the number of days on the chart. Make sure to keep them sprayed until they germinate and bottom water after germination.